The Autumn Show & Game Fair
Time & Location
About the Event
Adults £10.80, Seniors & Students £9, inclusive of 10% online discount which ends midnight 4.10.19.
Under 16s go FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Dogs welcome.
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th October, 9am – 5pm.
Offering the perfect autumnal day out for all ages the Autumn Show & Game Fair 2019 will feature a plethora of countryside sports and activities and mouth-watering food and drink all designed to celebrate the joys of agriculture, countryside pursuits and 2019’s harvest.
Dog lovers will rejoice as their four-legged friends can accompany them to the event and even participate in the agility course and ‘have a go’ scurries. There will also be terrier racing and gundog displays, plus plenty of other canine inspired activities and shopping to treat the furry members of the family and get those tails wagging.
Find yourself here, experiencing the best of countryside sports, displays and shopping. Regardless of age, everyone is sure to love the entertainment and ‘have a go’ activities included in the ticket price:
- Jonathan Marshall’s world famous equine and falconry display
- Warrenby Gun Dogs with demonstrations and advice on training
- Huxley’s stunning Birds of Prey displays
- The Cornish Countryman wildfowler Chris Green
- The Cavalcade of Hounds with your chance to meet the hounds
- Harvest Festival Service Sunday 6th October 10am
- The Animal Barn with farmyard favourites
- Rare breed Gun dog & Terrier displays and demonstrations
- Brighton Kite Flyers
- Kent smallholders and their cheese making demonstration
- Craft activity with the Young Farmer’s Club
- Shooting Simulator
- Fly Fishing casting tutorials
- Blacksmith displays and chance to have a go
- Pumpkin Activity Trail for children around the show
- Traditional hedgelaying demonstrations